|Quench free-radicals with the anti-oxidant rich smoothie|
I like to have a smoothie everyday. It's fast and easy and a good way to ensure I'm getting fruits and veggies in my diet. I always keep frozen fruit stashed in the freezer (I even keep my spinach and kale in the freezer too. No more throwing out rotten greens!).
Here's one of my go-to smoothie recipies that's packed with vitamin C, B6, A, K, magnesium, manganese, iron, zinc, omega 3, flavanoids, dietary fibre, and so much more!
- Throw in any, or all, of the following: cranberries, raspberries, strawberries
- Add: 1/2 banana, handful of soaked cashews, 1/4 avocado, spinach
- Pump it up with a seed mixture of: ground flax, chia, sesame and hemp
- Finish it off with: 3/4 filtered water and 1/4 fresh apple cider. YUM!:
- Optional: Add 1 -2 drops of wild orange essential oil* or a citrus bliss essential oil blend*